Our Mission Statement
At Danda Trouvé Investment Management, our mission is to serve our clients with financial guidance that goes beyond investment results.
We use a “total return” investment approach to maximize returns with minimal risk.
- We manage a single, balanced portfolio that we customize for each client.
- We are attuned to what’s moving in the market and how it affects our positions.
- We don’t take unnecessary risks, so our clients’ money is there when they need it.
We create a comfortable, uniquely personal atmosphere.
- Our advice is honest and unbiased, based solely on what’s best for each individual client.
- Every client, independent of account size, receives close individual attention.
- We don’t judge spending habits, but our clients count on us to provide “reality checks” that keep them on track toward long-term security.
We are more than an advisor. We are a confidant.
- Our goal is to take life’s complicated financial matters and make them simple for our clients. That’s how we become their confidant, and it’s how we will continue to earn our unique spot in a highly competitive industry.
- Our business was built one client at a time. We believe in developing long-lasting relationships based on trust, understanding client needs, and delivering strong performance.
- We know and respect that you have worked very hard to accumulate your wealth. Our mission is to work just as hard to protect and increase it.
- Our expertise is based on modern analysis techniques, steadfast research, and over 50 years of investment experience accumulated between the two principals.
- We believe that tax consequences cannot be ignored. We fully integrate tax issues with portfolio management.
- We pride ourselves on the level of individual attention we provide to you and your portfolio.
- We believe that you should find comfort in knowing that professionals are stewarding your financial assets, so that you, in turn, can focus on all the other areas of your life.